Monday 29 June 2015

Love Greatness Beauty Truth - LGBT Community
10:39

Love Greatness Beauty Truth - LGBT Community

Before I start this assignment here on my blog. I just want to express my feelings about something so important to me. That even though I may not live where this law is implemented, I am still very happy about what America has decided upon.

If you still don't know. I have a girlfriend. Ever since news has been spreading about the implementation of gay marriage be allowed in all 50 states in america. I felt something in me that jumped for joy, higher than I could ever reach when jumping. It's like I have springs on my feet and whenever I jump, I get my feet off the ground and soar. I somehow felt free. Why? Because it's like we've been out of prison or when you're done hiding. That kind of feeling when you experience freedom. I may be open with my orientation as a bisexual or someone who has a girlfriend but I am still facing problems that any other homosexual is facing other than just the judgements of other homophobes (or if really have hate feelings towards gay haters, they call them "narrowminded".) I won't lie, I've called a few people that and that is for a reason. I won't go further explaining as to why they have to be so angry with homosexuals when we aren't even the kind of people you think we are but rather just take this time to celebrate and have a mini party in me.

I dont care about what other people say or do about stopping or hating the homosexuals to do what they do (as long as we know they aren't doing anything wrong) but rather just keep doing what we do best and that's love everyone, even the haters. Thank you people who have voted to allow gay marriage. You have made THOUSANDS of people from the LGBT community extremely happy! In or out of america. That just gave us from the LGBT community more hope and faith as to what we can attain from having patience and an on going positive mind at things that makes us happy rather than what is trying to bring us down.

#LOVEWINS

0 comments:

Post a Comment