Wednesday 24 June 2015

Saved by the bell!
09:28

Saved by the bell!


This is what happens when you're saved by the bell when you're about to answer 3 essay questions then realised you have to hurry 'cause your next class' Trigonometry.


1. Explain the factors that lessen accountability.
- The first factor that lessen accountability is Ignorance. In an easy explanation it talks about the absence of knowledge, of the mind. There are 2 types of Ignorance and that's Vincible Ignorance which means you claim that you do not know about the issue but you have always had an idea, and the Invincible Ignorance that means the person was not totally aware that he or she have done that said crime or action and had no way of knowing it.

2. How can journalist practice ethics in their field? Cite sample situations.
- Journalists can practice ethics in their field the same way they practiced ethics when they were still a kid, at home, when they were still in school or anything before they became journalists. Ethics is the science of human acts with reference to right and wrong... and where else are you gonna start learning that but at home? In the early years of your lives, right? Just like what Ma'am Angel have told us, it's good that our parents told us things about what God doesn't want. At least we carried that belief as we grew older and hopefully, most journalists still have and know ethics. Hopefully they still know what are the right and the wrong.

3. As a future journalist, what are your personal principles of right living/living righteously?
- My personal principles of living righteously includes being able to spend more time crafting or molding my abilities better rather than just to use and keep what skills have been given to me and that I will keep on focusing on what I aim to do rather than stopping because of the mistakes I make and take up all my time thinking about it. I will use that mistake in order to do better in my next tries. I will take action than just speak words. I will not let emotions get the best of me, especially anger. Be aware of everything that surrounds me and just being myself so that when I get to reach what goal I have always planned, I can say I did it because of being me and not being someone else that tries too hard to achieve something and forgets what I really have to do.

ASSIGNMENT 6/24/15

0 comments:

Post a Comment